We just wanted to let our customers know the steps we’re taking at Inside Out to help prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a community business based on the heart of Buxton, we have served our community for many years in this area and the surrounding district and we take pride in the care of our customers, now we must take extra care for those wanting to visit our showroom.
So the step we are taking are:
1. We will be keeping a close eye on all official guidance on gatherings, hand-washing, closure and general hygiene of all touch surfaces.
2. We have hand dispensers around, our visitors bathroom has fresh clean towels and soap; we welcome constant use of this. Our team look around and are cleaning all regular touch point (e.g. main door handles, card machines, desks etc). In addition, we have a supply of tissue boxes around the store, if at any time you feel like sneezing or coughing, please make use of the tissues and they can be put into a disposable bin or taken and flushed down the visitor toilets.
3. We are keeping our opening hours, and conditions, updated via our this page and our social media page: our website is always open and you can check in, or send us a message, if you are concerned about opening times or visiting us and keeping advised distances.
4. Our deliveries are done by ourselves or your contractors. We are communicating with them the need to be careful when visiting properties, ensuring distances are kept, surfaces cleaned after and to keep the clients safety, welfare and comfort levels in mind at all times.
5. If you have a delivery booked in, but need to self-isolate, please do not hesitate to contact us with a view to re-arranging once you are able; we can store you goods at our location.
6. Do you have any questions we can answer to make your visit more comfortable? Then please ask. We look forward to continuing to being of service.
Max, Jo, Bryan, Jim & Julie.